Tuesday, June 3, 2008

If (Split)

Here's MSI's newest CD split into songs. I'll be updating this as I upload them. :)



"Never Wanted to Dance" - 3:09
"Evening Wear" (Feat. Chantal Claret) - 3:32
"Lights Out" - 2:37
"Prescription" - 3:06
"Issues" - 3:05
"Get It Up" (Feat. Chantal Claret) - 2:36
"Revenge" - 3:09
"Animal" - 2:44
"Mastermind" - 3:00
"On It" (Feat. Chantal Claret) - 3:02
"Pay For It" - 3:34
"Due" - 2:10
"Money" - 2:53
"Bomb This Track" - 3:20
"Mark David Chapman" (Feat. Celia Euringer) - 3:14

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THank you! <3

Lexy

Anonymous said...

So I don't know when or if my dad is really going to disconnect the phone so I wanted to try and download as many songs as I can so can you pleeassee put up more songs. It's ok if you can't I don't want to be a hassle.

Nightmaru said...

I'm so sorry lexyyy, I'll upload as many as I can and send them to your email. <3